Divya Pandove Narula
Divya Pandove Narula
Professional Lecturer in Data Science
Dr. Divya Pandove Narula earned her Ph.D. in Machine Learning and Data Science from Thapar University, India. Her research focused on correlation clustering, recommendation systems, and machine learning.
Currently, she is a Director at Finsbury Glover Hering (FGH), an international strategic communications firm located in Washington DC, where she leads FGH's Data and Analytics team. Her work involves modeling and visualizing data to assist FGH clients in making data-informed decisions. She divides her time between client services work and Data Science based product development.
- “General Correlation Coefficient Based Agglomerative Clustering”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel and Rinkle Rani, Cluster Computing, General Correlation Coefficient Based Agglomerative Clustering”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel and Rinkle Rani, Cluster Computing, pp. 1-31, 2018
- “An Intuitive General Rank Based Correlation Coefficient”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel, Rinkle Rani, Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering (Springer), 19(6), pp.699-711, 2018
- “Correlation Clustering Methodologies and their Fundamental Result”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel, Rinkle Rani, Expert Systems (Wiley), 35(1), pp. 12229, 2018
- “Systematic Review of Clustering high-dimensional and Large Data Sets”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel, and Rinkle Rani, ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery in Data,12(2), pp.16, 2018
- “Local Graph Based Correlation clustering (LGBACC)”, Divya Pandove, Rinkle Rani and Shivani Goel, Knowledge-Based Systems, SCIE Indexed,138, pp.155-175, 2017
- “Predictive General Rank Based Correlation Coefficient”, Divya Pandove, Grace Hopper Conference (Houston-USA), 2016
- “Prototyping and in-Depth Analysis of Big Data Benchmarking”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel, 14th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications, Liverpool, pp. 1222-1229, 2015
- “A Comprehensive Study on Clustering Approaches for Big Data Mining”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel, International Conference on Electronics & Communication Systems, IEEE, pp. 1333-1338, 2015
- “Cyber Laws in IT Industry: A Survey on Awareness”, Divya Pandove, Shivani Goel, International Conference on Changing Perspectives & paradigms in business and behavioral sciences, pp.132-134, 2014
- Masters’ Thesis titled “Designing an Interface for Effective Retrieval of Components” based on the concepts of software reuse. It involved designing an interface to test the effectiveness of the system.